General Election Fighting Fund
The General Election Fighting Fund (GEFF) has been set up the North West Labour Party to raise money for the next General Election.
A General Election is a few years away but we need to use this time to get in the strongest position possible so we are ready for 2024.
The fund is a significant contribution to the campaign activity we carry out allowing us to provide campaign material, events, training and more.
Through GEFF, Labour Party members and non-members, can donate a monthly minimum of £5 and get added to a prize draw. We are now offering tiered membership to the fund, benefits of which are outlined below.
LABOUR NORTH WEST
GENERAL ELECTION FIGHTING FUND
Bronze – donations of at least £5 per month:
- Bi-annual report from Regional Director on GEFF fund finances and campaigning funded from GEFF
- Free ticket for Regional Conference
- Exclusive access to our annual Gala dinner pre-drinks reception with GEFF members and our key note speaker
- Entry to our annual prize draw at Regional Conference with prizes of £1,000, £500 or £200
Silver – donations of at least £10 per month
- All of the above benefits, plus choice of free signed House of Commons memorabilia.
Gold – donations of at least £25 per month
- All of the above benefits, plus free Gala Dinner ticket at Regional Conference.
Platinum – donations of at least £50 per month
- All of the above benefits, plus free platinum member annual event with the Leader or Deputy Leader of the Labour Party.
When you set up your donation, please make sure you check the ‘monthly donation’ box and that you allow us to view your address so that we can keep in touch with you.